Car and Vehicle Management for SharePoint and Office 365
As a room, a car is a category, a resource, which can be used with the ROOM MANAGER solution.
With the car manager solution, you manage all your cars in different locations to eliminate conflicts and double bookings
Generate Reports: Capacity, Status, Availability, Usage, and many more. Export to Excel, Connect Car Manager Calendar with Outlook.
Billing and Invoicing (optional)
Booking Form can be customized with your custom fields
Content Approval, Reject, Pending and Approved status for Car requests
made by users.
Support for Custom Workflows (SharePoint Designer)
Car Manager periodically runs on the usage and destination of vehicles. Mileage traveled each month and annually by vehicle
Utilization – with many report functions build in
Mileages traveled by each project, formula applied to calculate cost generated in format can be added by custom formula easily
- Usage by department
- Usage by car
- Usage by driver
- Check In / Check Out with fault indication
- Check In / Check Out without fault indication
- Planed Maintenance
- Who can book a car
- Vehicel booking rules and policies
- Update Milage when checking in the car by the user
Send Email reminder when the car is not checked In
- Block Cars
- Booking of cars allowed only for certain users or groups
- Define rules when for how long certain cars can be booked
(Short-term vehicles: bookable for 24 hours max)
(Short-term vehicles: bookable only 1 week in advance)
- Service Interval Alerts and Warnings can be configured and set up for each car.
- Further Customization can be added easily with custom lists and Custom workflows
- Department (defaults to department based on Name of driver selected)
- Finance account code (can a drop-down list be generated from your legacy system XML / Import and Export)
- Car Manager Main Calendar
- PowerApps for Mobile Devices