You will get support from the engineers and designers behind Room Manager technology.
We will provide support in
- How to use Room Manager Solution
UI Design and UX consultation
Room Manager Issues and bug fixes
Help in installing & configuring Room Manager
Notifications about new releases, webinars, and new features
Submit Issues and Inquiries by sending email to email@example.com
Coverage of Support
Room Manager will provide Support to a customer where appropriate, the support includes the below actions:
- Receiving technical questions.
- Analyzing respective technical issues and providing accurate answers to the customer.
- Assist in solving issues concerning the operations and use of the product that a customer cannot resolve.
- Solving all other related technical problems.
Hours of Availability
We are expanding our availability as we grow. If anything is considered urgent, we will respond as quickly as we possibly can.
Switzerland Time 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday through Thursday
A Software Defect is defined as any functionality, behavior, or feature found in the software that produces unexpected behavior(s), or a feature defined in good faith to the intention of the Scope of Work or any supporting documentation delivered by Room Manager for the Software.
Minor Software Defects
A Software Defect that is not critically impacting the customer’s business productivity will be considered a Minor Software Defect
Major Software Defects
A Software Defect that is critically impacting the customer’s business productivity will be considered a Major Software Defect. For example, Major Software defects may lead to the following effects
- The solution hangs, aborts, is inoperable, or the customer is unable to perform essential business functions using the software, or
- There is unrecoverable data loss, or
- The solution executes instructions but incorrect results are encountered.
All requests will be responded to with a confirmation of receipt of the request within 24 hours.
A Room Manager Customer Support Expert will respond to a Software Defect report within one (1) business day of receiving the request. All business days should be counted within the predefined “Hours of Availability” schedule.
Minor Software Defects
Resolutions will be included in one of Room Managers future product releases. The release date will be decided on by Room Manager, and the Customer will be informed about the decision.
A workaround will be provided to the Customer whenever possible and the Customer will be updated every time new information regarding the fix is available.
Major Software Defects
A request determined to be a Major Software Defect by a Room Manager Customer Support Expert will be investigated within two (2) business days from the date that the Support Expert responded to the request. A workaround will be provided to the Customer whenever possible. If no workarounds are available, a hotfix that will exclusively deal with the defect will be provided as soon as possible, the turnaround time for this may depend on the available capacity at Room Manager and the complexity of the defect. Customers will be updated every time new information regarding the fix is available.
Requests that are stated to be a Major Software Defect but determined to be a Minor Software Defect by a Room Manager Support Expert will follow the provisions defined under Section Minor Software Defects.
All other requests will be responded to within three (3) business days. All business days should be within the predefined “Hours of Availability” schedule.
The failure of the Customer to provide all and any necessary requested information (by any requested means) may hinder Room Managers ability to bring resolutions to issues in a timely manner.
Software Defect Closure
All parties involved must make timely efforts. If communications from the customer cease without notice for five (5) consecutive business days. Room Manager may upon notice close the respective software defect due to inactivity on the part of the customer. A software defect may be reopened within thirty (30) consecutive days after closure. Once the defect has been closed for 30 consecutive days, this issue will be considered permanently closed and it cannot be reopened. A new software defect will be opened if further work is necessary, and all relevant materials may need to be resubmitted before work can continue.
Screenshots and Screen Recordings
Customer Support Experts will ask for permission to take screenshots and/or screen recordings. After the permission is granted by the customer, screenshots or recordings of how the issue was reproduced in the customer’s environment will be taken so it can provide the Support Expert with the necessary helpful information needed to investigate the issue further. The Support Experts may also request this information via the created support email.
Room Manager Support Experts might request a quick online screen-sharing meeting to investigate the issue(s) further. During the online meeting, the customer might be asked to grant remote access to let our Support Expert gather more information about the incident. Also, while screen sharing is active, the Support Expert might take a few screenshots after asking the customer for his/her permission to share such information.
Reporting Errors not related to Room Manager
Upon working on the software defect, if at any point Room Manager believes that a problem reported by the Customer may not be due to an error in the product, Room Manager will notify the Customer of such a fact without any delay.
Room Manager shall have no obligation to support
- In cases where a customer is using a SharePoint admin or System account to allow multiple employees who do not have the skills to administrator SharePoint Site collections and subsites or do not have Power Platform Administration skills and expertise.
- Changing Room Manager Power Apps and/or Room Manager Power Automate flows without prior contacting and informing us.
- Changing the default Room Manager lists and libraries without prior contacting and informing us
- Such a case(s) may result in the suspension of Room Manager Support and license(s).
- Altered, damaged, or modified products or any portion of the product incorporated with or within other third-party software(s) not specifically approved by the vendor of the software.
- The product is not the current major or maintenance release.
- Custom code components were added to the solution.
- Product problems caused by the customer’s negligence, misuse, or misapplication use of the product other than as specified in the software user manual, or in any other causes beyond the control of Room Manager.
- Product installed on any computer hardware that is not supported by the software.
- Product not purchased from Room Manager or Authorized Partners and resellers
- The customer support and maintenance plan has expired without renewal and payment.
- In cases where the customer’s installed version of the Product is not the current/latest release available on the Room Manager website.
- In cases where there is a modification of the software base code, custom code, security policy configuration, audits and security design.
- When support or troubleshooting of base server and/or OS installation is needed.
- When SharePoint, Office 365, configurations, development, administration, and installations are needed, or when there are any tasks that are not related to Room Manager in any way.
- In cases where issues arise due to Internet Explorer being used for Development or Installation Purposes.
- Restore the Room Manager’s site
- Support for 3rd party web parts or apps which are used in the Room Manager solution. The support is given by the company providing the web part or solution.