QR Code Desk BookingQR Codes have become quite popular with their capability to encode and compact information of various types and the capability of modern devices to capture, interpret and react to the codes. Unlike barcodes, QR Code technology has the capability to store a variety of information including business cards and website links. This…
Average time to create a meeting before ROOM MANAGER
Average time to create a meeting after ROOM MANAGER
Total savings per year/organization (15'000 reservations)
We like Room Manager for SharePoint for its easy to use. And the Outlook Add-in integration.
C# Developer, SP-Framework, .Net
Room Manager is based on SharePoint and with that, we get the rich cloud platform. Microsoft Office 365 Microsoft PowerApps PowerAutomate Exchange Online
Office 365 has become a strategic enterprise platform for many companies. So we expect a return on investment with the solutions based on Microsoft 365.
Room Manager helped us a lot to take the next level of space booking technology. It has helped define the way they schedule meetings. Employees see the company as a technologically forward digital workplace.
- Keep track of free and available desks
- Keep the desks clean by using notification services send
- Quickly block desks which are bookable by floor and location
- Define keywords, properties, tags for each workspace for better search add desk images and thumbs
observe who works where for how long and take actions if needed
- Review your desk and floorplan to ensure your social distancing specifications
- Take desk offline from the floorplan and only allow users to see and book desks which follows your specifications and requirements for a safe and clean desk and workspace