What is included in this package?
- Complete installation or step by step assistance for the installation of ACAR products
- Problem isolation and identification as related to ACAR products
- ACAR error message analysis and resolution
- Bug reporting fixes and follow up
- Advice on product issues involving general usage, implementation, licensing, operation, and functionality
- Unlimited access to our knowledge base, community, forums, usage tips, and useful product information
- Up-to-date information on current releases, product compatibility, restrictions, enhancements, workarounds, and fixes
Support does not include
- Configuration of ACAR products for specific business use cases
- ACAR does offer Training Videos. Access to the Training Video Library is not included in this package
- System/SharePoint administration unrelated to ACAR products
- Debugging or inspecting non-ACAR web parts or implementations that contain user-written code
- Support of ACAR products on non-standard or in system environments that do not meet SharePoint or ACAR minimum
- Severity 1 & 2 initial response goals: 4 business hours
- Free Major Version Upgrades: Yes (New software versions) when they are released within the time of your agreement.
- Access to patch releases and bug fixes: Yes
- Severity One (Urgent) A severity one (1) issue is a production problem that may severely impact the client’s production SharePoint environment or ACAR products, systems are down and no procedural workaround exists.
- 7×24 hour technical support assistance
- This support is mandatory for all international clients outside the European Union
- Video Calls with Skype, MS teams, or any other video conferencing tool. ACAR will contact you by email or phone if needed to better understand your reported issue
- no business-critical issues (issues or small bugs, which does not impact the main functionality of the solution)