Pricing and Licensing for ROOM MANAGER
Room Manager Solution (there are 2 versions available: See the comparison)
- Standard Edition of ROOM MANAGER
- Enterprise Edition of ROOM MANAGER
Pricing is based on the number of sites and locations you want to manage with ROOM MANAGER: What are sites and locations in Room Manager? See the booking form sample with sites and locations. Locations are not the number of meeting rooms!
- Sites: Geographical Regions, like Countries and Cities
- Locations: offices, buildings with resources like meeting rooms, or cars, etc to manage
Locations: Canary Warf and Kensington
Pricing here would be based on 1 Site (London) and 2 Locations (Canary Warf and Kensington),
All Prices are one time fees
- Standard Edition up to 2 locations $2’490
- Standard Edition up to 5 locations $3’990
- Standard Edition up to 9 locations $6’990
- Standard Edition unlimited locations $12’900
- Enterprise Edition up to 2 locations $4’790
- Enterprise Edition up to 5 locations $6’790
- Enterprise Edition up to 9 locations $9’790
- Enterprise Edition unlimited locations $16’900
(Source Code is not included in the pricing).
ROOM MANAGER Outlook Add-In
The Outlook Add-in is a separate and optional solution that allows you to install on your client Outlook machine for each user. The user can make the outlook meeting request directly inside of Outlook and book the resources cross sites and locations. The bookings are synchronized with the ROOM MANAGER Web site.
The Pricing depends on the number of Outlook Clients (one-time fee)
Support & Maintenance (recurrent yearly fee, mandatory)
- Basic Support $4’000
- Premium Support $8’000
if you have a custom version or Room Manager the Support and Maintenance contract needs to be defined separately. We will discuss with you the SLAs and the pricing based on the changes and customizations we did.
What is included in this package?
- Problem isolation and identification as related to ACAR products
- ACAR error message analysis and resolution
- Bug reporting fixes and follow up
- Advice on product issues involving general usage, implementation, licensing, operation, and functionality
- Unlimited access to our knowledge base, community, forums, usage tips, and useful product information
- Up-to-date information on current releases, product compatibility, restrictions, enhancements, workarounds, and fixes
Severity 1 & 2* initial response goals: 4 business hours
Free Major Version Upgrades: Yes (New software versions) when they are released within the time of your agreement.
Access to patch releases and bug fixes: Yes
* Severity One (Urgent) A severity one (1) issue is a production problem that may severely impact the client’s production SharePoint environment or ACAR products, systems are down and no procedural workaround exists.
Support does not include
- Complete installation or step by step assistance for the installation of ACAR products
- Configuration of ACAR products for specific business use cases
- ACAR does offer Training Videos. Access to the Training Video Library is not included in this package
- System/SharePoint administration unrelated to ACAR products
- Debugging or inspecting non-ACAR web parts or implementations that contain user-written code
- Support of ACAR products on non-standard or in system environments that do not meet SharePoint or ACAR minimum
Touch Devices and Displays
We don’t sell the Displays or devices. You can buy them on your own, you just need to license the Software which runs on your Deice. You need to buy a Room Manager license for each device.
iOS and Android devices are supported. Please check the HW Requirements and recommendations for MS PowerApps solution. You pay a one-time fee for licensing each device to be used as a conference room display.
- license fee per device is $300