Inagro is the knowledge partner of agricultural and horticultural businesses in the areas of innovation and sustainability.
Within its own optimized professional research infrastructure, Inagro’s scientific and technical teams devise farming and cultivation techniques ready for practical use. Our partners in these endeavors are universities, university colleges, and businesses.
Inagro’s advisers take the new know-how to the agricultural and horticultural businesses and guide the businesses in how to implement these insights, all of which is supported with professional communication tools.
Geographically speaking Inagro is located in the very intensive and innovation-driven agricultural and horticultural heart of the province of West Flanders in Belgium.
Inagro also represents:
- More than 60 years of hands-on tradition in agricultural research and education
- 210 members of staff and a 14,5 million € operation budget/annum
- 410 trial designs and more than 60,000 laboratory analyses per annum
- + 150 information and demonstration events per annum
- expertise in arable farming, open-air horticulture, greenhouse horticulture, edible mushrooms, cattle farming and intensive livestock farming, organic farming, agricultural diversification, and education focus on cultivation techniques and crop protection; soil, water, and energy; innovation and diversification; the social and natural environment.
- Pioneer and reference partner in aquaculture, insect breeding, and smart farming
Inagro was looking to expand and renew their previous Meeting Booking solution not cope with the rising number of bookings of employees and the limited functionality.
The new headquarters went through a complete refit and design, taking in to account the main issues facing the day to day functionality of their office environment and focusing on how they could make every task, as efficient as possible. Meeting Room Reservation based on Office 365.
Room Manager Outlook Add-In with a clean design are the key features to the new office users and with this in mind, the Room Manager was an easy choice for the team to make.
Filiep Nottebaert / IT Projectleider / Inagro
At our previous solution, I was ambushed by people asking me to book them a meeting or asking about availability throughout the day. When we decided to build a new meeting room booking solution, we knew this was a problem that needed a solution. After doing our research, we landed on Room Manager booking system – it’s easy to use and integrates seamlessly with our environment. Plus, we can book a room from our desks and can see whether or not a room is occupied or not.
The deployment of the new Room Manager Outlook Add-In was simple. With the centralized deployment support of the Office Add-In it was very easy. No Software distribution, policy settings, rebooting the user’s computer, etc
The business come out…
- Inagro installed Room Manager on their O365 tenant, meeting rooms throughout the office space are visible.
- The large team of employees are now able to schedule meetings when and where they want without wasting time searching for a free space.
- the Room Manager system has been an obvious success. It has made scheduling meetings between colleagues a breeze and it has improved my workflow because I’m no longer met with daily interruptions from our 250+ employees.”
- The people at Inagro are really pleased with the Room Manager and it has helped define the way they schedule meetings. Employees see the company as a technologically forward workplace and have been recognized as a modern digital workspace.
- Some customization with catering orders was needed, and the changes have been implemented successfully so far.