Quickly and easily schedule conference rooms, temporary offices, equipment, services, people and resources in Microsoft Outlook 2007, 2010 and 2013 with Room Manager’s unmatched Microsoft Outlook integration.
Microsoft Outlook is great for scheduling people, but not so great for scheduling rooms, av equipment, caterers and others. With our Microsoft Outlook Scheduling Software Add-On, scheduling rooms, equipment and office resources has never been easier.
The Outlook Add In is an separate module which can be installed on your outlook clients. The Outlook Add in allows you to send a Outlook Meeting Request and to make the booking reservation, with equipment, catering, and all categories from Outlook. An Outlook Meeting request is send to all attendees. The Outlook Add In talks to the room manager site by a web service. So it is very easy and convenient for your users to have the same booking experience from Outlook. All the Meeting Reservation Details, like the reserved room, equipment, catering, parking, etc is saved as well on the ROOM MANAGER Web site.
Click and Invite for a meeting!
With ROOM MANAGER you can see side-by-side availability of rooms; details about a specific room, like whether it has the audio bridge you need; or even book catering for that important client lunch meeting — all from Outlook, the Web or our Touch Panels. Plus, ROOM MANAGER automatically synchronizes schedule changes between Outlook and the ROOM MANAGER web site, and notifies users of any changes, in real-time.
Outlook room scheduling alone can’t give you that rich functionality, but with ROOM MANAGER for Outlook scheduling software, your organization gets all the familiar tools of Outlook and the scheduling power of ROOM MANAGER.
- Instantly book an appointment, meeting room, resources, and services all in Outlook, and at the same time!
- See all available rooms, cars, equipment’s, etc. side by side for workspace optimization
- Send invitations and create workflow Alerts and Triggers for greater communication
- Automatically synchronize all workflow and tasks as meetings; cancel or change events on the fly in today’s dynamic work environment
- Optimize multi-location and multi-site resource management, granular level permission rights, and user priority groups based on your company’s security rules and protocols
- Supports Microsoft Outlook 2007, 2010, 2013 versions.
- Send automated notifications and get confirmation from attendees
The Room Manager Outlook Add In is available for Windows 32 and 64 bit with Outlook 2007,2010 and 2013.